Terms & Conditions
“Seller/we/our/us/Certifeye” means Certifeye Ltd, 127 Chartridge Lane, Chesham, Buckinghamshire, HP5 2SE (registered in England, company registration no. 10061925) and the company's website www.certifeye.co.uk.
“Customer” means the person or company to whom this document is addressed.
“International Customer” shall mean, “Customer” from outside the United Kingdom.
“Website” shall mean, www.certifeye.co.uk
“Order” shall mean the submission of an order for products on the “Online Store” by the “Customer”.
- These terms and conditions are applicable to the supply of products made by the Seller, hereafter referred as Certifeye, to the buyer hereafter referred as the Customer.
- The prices of the goods will be as quoted on the Online Store.
- Prices for our goods may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed.
- All prices are quoted in GB Pound Sterling and include VAT at the applicable current rate chargeable in the UK for the time being.
Payments may be made by one of the following payment methods:
Major credit cards as listed: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, and Visa Electron, also Googlepay, Apple Pay & Paypal
- Any discount or other promotional codes issued by Certifeye from time to time are strictly subject to the individual terms and conditions with which they were issued.
We reserve the right to reject or cancel any orders which do not comply with these terms even if your credit or debit card has been charged (and will refund in full any amounts paid by you in respect of the order).
Discount codes are non-transferable and bear no cash value. Any discount code sent to you by email or any other method is confidential and the Customer shall not share this with any other person.
PASSING OF PROPERTY
- Certifeye will retain the property of the goods until full payment has been made by the Customer and has been received. The Customer will own the goods once full payment has been received by Certifeye.
All Orders are subject to acceptance and availability. Upon placing an Order with Certifeye, the Customer will receive an order acknowledgement and subsequent update email(s).
Order acceptance and the creation of the contract between Certifeye and the Customer will start at the time the products ordered by the Customer are despatched from Certifeye to be delivered to the address supplied by the Customer.
Certifeye will take all reasonable care in accordance with applicable laws, in so far as it is in its power to do so, to keep the details of the Customer’s Order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on its part (and, subject to applicable laws, including laws relating to data protection and privacy) Certifeye cannot be held liable for any loss suffered by Certifeye if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Online Store.
It is our policy to try and despatch all orders within 3 working days.
If there are delays in the delivery caused by the supplier, the carrier or any other third party then Certifeye will contact you as soon as possible to let you know and, provided we do this, we will not be liable for such delay. If there is a substantial delay you may end the contract and will be entitled to receive a refund for any products you have paid for but not received.
- If you order goods from the Online Store for delivery to one of the countries outside of the EU, your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when the delivery reaches that destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount.
- You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
- You must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the Products are destined. We will not be liable or responsible if you break any such law.
- All Orders will be delivered using the service as detailed at the time of ordering. Certifeye has the right to fluctuate any prices in proportion with its costs for shipping but the cost of delivery will always be notified to you prior to completion of your order.
PASSING OF RISK
- Customer will assume risk of the products ordered once they have been delivered to the address specified on the Order. Certifeye accepts no liability for undelivered parcels where the Customer provides an incorrect or invalid delivery address and/or fails to collect the Order from the delivery address specified following our reasonable efforts to contact you to deal with this.
- Where the goods are signed for, the customer bears the risk once the goods are signed for (provided they are signed for by the customer or a person identified as authorised by you). If a customer believes that a parcel has been tampered with, it is their responsibility to refuse to sign for the goods (for the avoidance of doubt, signature for the parcel does not affect your rights of return).
TITLE AND DEFECTS
- The Products shall be owned by you once we have received payment in full for the Products. The Customer shall inspect the goods within a reasonable time after their receipt. The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says products must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. The Customer shall notify the seller in writing or by email if the goods are faulty or misdescribed and shall be entitled to a full refund, to get the product repaired or replaced or to get some of their money back
- If the goods are to be rejected, the Customer shall comply with the return procedure as defined in this clause. Certifeye will not accept any returned goods should the Customer not follow the correct return procedure.
- The Customer must follow the returns policy in place or as detailed. This requires emailing Certifeye (email@example.com) to notify their intention to return goods, clearly stating reason for return and order number.
In cases where the rejection of the goods is due to a defect or discrepancy in the order, the Customer is entitled to a full refund within 14 days of the date of delivery of the products. The Customer must notify Certifeye within 14 days of delivery and return the product to Certifeye before the refund can be issued.
We will examine the returned product and will notify you of and process your refund within a reasonable period of time and, in any case, within 14 days of the day we confirm to you that you were entitled to a refund for the defective product. Products returned by you because of a defect will be refunded in full, including a refund of the delivery charges for sending the item to you and the cost incurred by you in returning the item to us.
- In cases where the rejection is due to an incorrect order from the Customer or to dissatisfaction (where we are not at fault & the goods are still in sealed condition), the Customer is entitled to a partial refund (full refund of the goods less any postage costs), However, the Customer will be responsible for the cost of returning the item to Certifeye. Goods must be returned to Certifeye within 14 days before the partial refund can be issued.
- Where the Customer wishes to return a Product they must post them back to Certifeye.
- Cancellations which are not due to a defect or discrepancy are only accepted if the Customer complies with the following cancellation procedure and then follows the Returns Procedure outlined above.
- Within 14 days after receipt of the goods, the Customer must contact Certifeye in writing via the contact details above and, following which, they must be returned to us within 14 days of you telling us you want to change your mind. The goods must be ‘as new’ and unused, in original undamaged packaging, including all items and free gifts received. It is the Customer’s responsibility to take reasonable care of the products until their return to Certifeye. Certifeye will consider that the Customer has not taken reasonable care if the goods have been used in a way or extent, exceeding what a customer would similarly examine the goods in a retail shop prior to purchase and will be entitled to deduct an amount reflecting any such reduction in value due to your use. Any refund will be made within 14 days of receipt of the Customer’s returned products.
- If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they were an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the contract.
- We only supply the products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the product for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for: death or personal injury caused by our negligence, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; defective products under the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
- As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to products that are faulty or not as described. Advice about your legal rights is available from your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office. Nothing in these Terms will affect these legal rights.
- You must not use any part of the materials on the Online Store for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- Customers from outside the UK can only pay by International credit card or Paypal and must pay in GB Pound Sterling unless otherwise specified, although the Online Store may show the value of the Product in your local currency, the exchange rate at the date of purchase shall apply such that payment is received by Certifeye in GB Pound Sterling. All other terms and conditions apply.
CHANGES TO TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time but will notify you in advance of such changes.